Channel 4 NewsTeam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Channel 4 NewsTeam

Channel 4 News Team Guild - Gilneas Server - Alliance

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farming Mats - Raids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selleck
Guild Member
Guild Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Farming Mats - Raids Empty
PostSubject: Farming Mats - Raids   Farming Mats - Raids Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 2:04 pm

It seems there are a few farming A LOT of potions etc for the raid. I tend to bring stuff for myself, and extras for others if I have them but but not as many as others are bringing ...

I think there may be a better way to meet our consumables needs.

Tell me what you need farmed, and I can help in that way. Most of my alts are herb/miners.

My priest is a potion master - so if you want the chance of extras, I'm happy to make them with your mats. My mats if I make time to farm ... but... well ... ya LOL. Of the new resistance pots, I have all but fire and frost.

~ Sell
Back to top Go down
Yokliw

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Farming Mats - Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farming Mats - Raids   Farming Mats - Raids Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 12:22 am

Its Kinda mats i guess but if u need any Primals i farm ALOT of Fire and Mana so if u need any plz send me a tell and ill see what i can do!..Oh and i need 4200g more for my mount if ur doing an instance plz tell me cause i need money! king
Back to top Go down

Farming Mats - Raids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Channel 4 NewsTeam :: Public Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: